Tuesday 3 February 2015

Congratulations!

I've just given birth to twins!  Well, it feels that way.  I've incorporated a business, and opened up the first of many on-line storefronts, all at the same time.  Far from exhausted - I'm rejuvenated!

As of last week, my hobby of floral photography is now a real business - a Federally incorporated business, known as Widow's Endorphins Photographic Images Incorporated. I'm also pleased to announce, that I have joined the wonderful photographers and artists of Society6, a California based, international on-line store.    

My floral images are now available on throw pillows, lap top skins, ipod skins, coffee mugs, tote bags, framed art prints, and so much more!  I will always hold the rights to my photographs.  Society6 manufactures each item on demand, processes payment through Pay-Pal, and ships the orders.  Society6 is just a click away...on the right side of the blogsite page, under where it says, "Let's Go Shopping".  Just in case you're at a party, and someone happens to notice the fabulous ipod skin and matching tote bag you're carrying, keep this link handy:   http://society6.com/ruthadams 

I have another surprise...Just in time for Valentine's Day, a never before seen photograph, entitled "Candy Pink Rose"...Please go to my Society6 page, and enjoy the eye-candy!



    

Would you be so kind as to leave your email address for me?  You'll be kept up to date on each new posting from this blogsite.  The email bar is located to the right of the page.     

No comments:

Post a Comment