Sunday 13 January 2019

WE Is Four!


Another milestone for Widow's Endorphins!  This little floral photography blog is now four years old, and nearing 38-thousand views!  WE did it...and I mean that in every sense.  Thank YOU for reading, and sharing.

It's been an amazing year of personal growth, moving outside of my comfort zone to enjoy new and wonderful experiences, and explore places I had not discovered.  For the first time in nearly three decades, I journeyed back to the Westcoast of Canada - my true home - and hugged old friends who are forever young in my heart.  I travelled to a small town in Ontario, to meet a big hearted family, and wandered down the back alleys of Toronto's Kensington Market district.  

In this age of social media, I challenged my own anonymity, posting photographs of myself on Facebook and other on-line pages.  The kid who dreaded annual school pictures, forced herself to take selfies, over and over again. 

This was the year of a new face for my floral photographs too!  Thanks to the fashion forward women of Vancouver-based Stolbie Brand stolbiebrand.com, I have expanded my line of floral clothing to include the elegant and graphic cannabis leaf motif. 

Thank you all, for your encouragement over the years.  Here are a few of your favourite blogposts from 2018...






Here's to a brilliant new year of adventures and beauty!

Photographs Copyright of:  Ruth Adams, Widow's Endorphins Photographic Images Incorporated.




No comments:

Post a Comment